Employees are the most valuable asset at Dolfin’s Luna Park Cafe and our aim is to develop staff skills and help them to reach their potential. We are always on the outlook to identify, recruit and maintain the people with the greatest smile and passion to provide exceptional guest services, which characterizes the whole company.
Dolfin’s Luna Park Cafe is seeking to recruit a Chef.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking over Dolfin’s kitchen
- Ensuring that all cooking needs are available
- In communication with the Operation Manager making sure all utensils and needs are available
- Communicate directly with suppliers and make orders when needed
- Researching for new suppliers
- Communicate with customers when appropriate for food and menu consultation
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of results
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements in communication with the Estate’s Manager
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Relevant Experience 2+ Years
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Natural ability of care for others
- Flexible and being able to work weekends and evenings
- Willing to learn
- Willing to put up the sleeves and do ‘’dirty’’ work
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Big Natural Smile is a plus
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Ayia Napa, Cyprus
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
Please fill out this form and we will get back with you shortly.